Clairvoyance refers to psychic seeing. It is subtle, and these visions will usually happen within the mind’s eye. The term comes from the French words “clair” and “voyance,” that translates to “clear vision.”
Some examples of what clairvoyants may do or experience:
- Passages in novels appear in your head in full color and motion;
- You may see shadow spirits or ghosts, both in the other dimensions, as well as here in the physical world;
- Wishful thinking or daydreams become clear pictures in your head;
- Watching “movies” in your mind’s eye;
- Finding your soulmate;
- You may get random symbols or numbers popping up in your ”mind’s eye”;
- Automatically associating different ideas, sounds, or words, with distinct mental images;
- A scene or image popping into your head for no reason.
Clairvoyance is something that can be learned and honed through practice. Here are 8 simple ways to develop clairvoyance:
Meditation is useful for relaxing, de-stressing, receiving, focusing, centering, and clearing. Being able to enter a deep meditative state can also increase your psychic potential.
In addition, a regular meditation practice will allow you to be in a relaxed state and significantly raise your energetic vibration.
Tips for a good meditation practice include:
- Before a meditation session, turn off all electronic gadgets;
- Meditate every day for at least 20 minutes;
- Sit in the lotus position to ensure your seven main chakras are aligned;
- Have a pen and notebook nearby to write down your impressions;
- Choose a time where you can be alone and enjoy the silence for about 20 minutes.
#2 Decalcify Your Pineal Gland
The pineal gland is a tiny pea-shaped gland that is located in the geometric center of the brain. The shape of the gland resembles a pine cone, hence its name.
For millennia, this endocrine gland has been known as the third eye. For Taoists, the pineal is the heavenly eye or the mind’s eye. In Hinduism, the pineal is the seat of clairvoyance and intuition. For Buddhists, it is a symbol of spiritual awakening.
A healthy-functioning pineal is essential for spiritual awakening, peak performance, and psychological development. More importantly, when performing at its ultimate capacity, this gland releases DMT, a prime catalyst for intuition, clairvoyance, and higher states of consciousness.
In addition, the pineal gland has the following functions:
- Influences sexual development;
- Causes a feeling of sleepiness;
- Conversion of nervous system signals to endocrine signals;
- Regulation of endocrine functions;
- Secretion of the hormone melatonin.
As you age the pineal gland can become calcified, causing CaP (calcium phosphate) to develop over the pineal gland. This process occurs due to the toxins in everyday products, such as – artificial sweeteners, foods additives, hormones, and fluoride. It can also happen due to a blockage in the third eye chakra as well as a regular state of mind in negative emotions.
A calcified pineal gland impairs your:
- reaction time;
- cognitive abilities;
Some natural detoxifiers which have been demonstrated to decalcify the pineal gland include:
- bentonite clay (also called Montmorillonite clay) – it tends to bind with toxins, including chemicals and heavy metals;
- beet juice – it contains boron, a substance that helps remove fluoride and balances calcium intake;
- apple cider vinegar – it acts as a metal detoxifier;
- iodine – it helps to remove fluoride from your body.
Some beneficial yoga poses to get you started:
- Virasana (Hero) – this asana helps strengthen and stretch the knees and ankles, however, it is also perfect for meditation — the ultimate workout to open your clairvoyance abilities;
- Padangusthasana (Big Toe) – it stretches the hamstrings and calves while stimulating and balancing the Ajna chakra;
- Ardha Uttanasana (Standing Half Forward Bend) – it stimulates energy flow through the third eye chakra and strengthens the back to improve posture;
- Salamba Sarvangasana (Supported Shoulderstand) – it helps to calm the mind while opening and balancing the Ajna chakra;
- Balasana (Child’s Pose) – it allows you to focus inward to open and balance the sixth energetic center;
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog) – it stretches the spine and arms, calms the mind, and energizes the rest of the physical body.
Affirmations are phrases that target limiting mental programs and replace them with more positive mental programs. They can be used to balance chakras and boost your clairvoyance abilities.
Here are some examples of affirmations you can try:
- My third eye chakra is open and ready to see my purpose.
- It is healthy to follow the guidance of my 3rd eye.
- I am an intuitive and clairvoyant person, and I know what is right for me.
- I have infinite options available to me.
- I trust the guidance that my Higher Self gives me.
- I live, speak, and think in accordance with my life’s purpose.
- I am on my true path.
- I hear my intuitions and I know they will lead me to my purpose.
- I know how to make the right decisions, and I do so with ease.
- I follow the lead of my inner teacher.
#5 Essential Oils
Essential oils for developing clairvoyance include the following:
- Bay Laurel;
- Clary Sage;
#6 Observe Your Hypnagogia
Hypnagogia describes the transition period between wakefulness and sleep. The term comes from the Greek words for “sleep” and “guide.”
It can include a mesmerizing array of insights, bodily sensations, sounds, and visions as you sail through the borderland sleep-wake state.
Tip – after you go to sleep and your body is relaxed, you need to concentrate on the darkness behind your closed eyes and let the mind wander around. This is a good time to develop your clairvoyance abilities as well as clairvoyant dreams since during hypnagogia your mind is fluid, giving rise to images that can express layers of sensations and memories.
Some gemstones can help facilitate clairvoyance. For instance, emerald and yellow labradorite are very effective, particularly if placed on the Ajna chakra during meditation.
Moreover, aquamarine and cherry opal can enhance clairvoyance, activate clear seeing, and help meditation.
According to Kasamba’s psychics, visualization exercises will help develop your clairvoyance. Other benefits of visualization include:
- Empowerment of your authentic self;
- Activation of your inner power;
- Good vibrations sent to your brain of happiness and accomplishment.
Image credit – Shutterstock
READ THIS NEXT: What is a Clairvoyant Person?