In contemporary society, many people, including doctors and scientists, are becoming increasingly receptive to completing allopathic medicine with alternative healing methods.
Traditional therapies like acupuncture, Reiki and traditional Chinese medicine (including Qi Gong) are some of the most famous ancient methods, and gaining in popularity.
In recent years, pranic therapy joined these certified methods from the range of holistic therapies.
What is prana (ki)?
Prana or ki is the vital energy that maintains life and health in the body.
In Greek, it is called pneuma, in Hebrew ruach, in Polynesian mana, in Japanese ki, in Sanskrit prana, and all mean vital breath.
There are three main sources:
- Solar prana, which comes from the sunlight and invigorates the whole body, promoting a good health condition overall.
- Air prana is not only absorbed through the lungs by the breathing process, but also by energy centers of the bioplasmic body of living beings. These energy centers are called chakras. By breathing rhythmically, deep and slow, one can absorb more prana than through short and shallow breathing. Prana can be absorbed through skin pores as well by persons who have received training in this regard.
- Earth prana is actually prana radiated from the ground. It is absorbed through the feet automatically and unconsciously. Thus, walking barefoot increases the amount of prana absorbed through the feet chakras, intensifying vitality in the body, ability to work and clear thinking.
This technique was created by a Chinese-Filipino master in bio-energy, called grand-master Choa Kok Sui.
He has developed this healing method after a careful study of Qi Gong, Kabbalah, Yoga, and Asian martial arts esoteric systems, as he was a fervent practitioner.
Studying these practices, in which there are more or less elaborated healing systems using bio-energy, he has concluded that healing essentially means purification and energization, cleaning impure vital force (energy) from the aura and replacing it with fresh clean energy.
Master Choa Kok Sui said:
“Vital energy or prana is everywhere around us.
It is omnipresent, we are actually in an ocean of vital energy. Based on this principle, a healer can attract inward Pranic energy or vital energy from the environment.”
What is this method?
This technique is the science and ancient art of healing the whole body with the help of the pranic energy or ki. This involves the manipulation of the patient’s vital energy (prana or ki).
It also involves the transfer of vital energy from the therapist to the patient.
What we call miraculous healing is nothing but increasing the speed of the body’s self-healing.
There is nothing paranormal or supernatural in pranic healing, which is based on simple natural laws, known for thousands of years and now brought into actuality.
Pranic healing is based on the following fundamental principles:
- The body is a living entity capable of self-repair, which possess the ability to heal itself.
- This healing process can be accelerated thanks to the vital force, which is available from the sun, air, and earth and is ready to address the physical and emotional imbalances.
- Obtaining/maintaining a good state of health, physically, mentally and emotionally;
- It helps cast away minor illnesses and exhausting, by simply using one’s hands;
- It systematically creates clarity, inner peace, and inner strength;
- It clears the mind of unhealthy and unproductive thought patterns;
- It removes unhealthy addictions, depression, anger, resentment, etc;
- It improves natural intuitive skills;
- It ensures making the “right” decisions and attracting the “right” outcome;
- It helps you become more productive and fulfilled at work;
- It facilitates the development of harmonious relationships and successful partnerships;
- Experiencing a sense of connection with all aspects of life.
Note – the method is not intended to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement it.
Who can learn and practice?
Any healthy person of average intelligence, with an average concentration power, with an open mind, able to discern, can learn pranic healing in a short time.
This healing method is easier to learn than playing the piano. The basic principles and techniques can be learned in a matter of hours.
How To Manipulate Vital Energy?
Prana or vital energy can be directed through the chakras of hands and fingers.
The learning stages of working with prana are:
- Studying the first course: Elementary and intermediate;
- Activation and sensitization of hand and fingers chakras;
- Scanning the internal aura;
- Energizing the chakras or the diseased organ;
- Scanning the treated area in order to obtain feedback;
- Continuing energization;
- Stabilizing the energy which was introduced.
Elementary and intermediate pranic healing technique consists in absorbing white prana through one hand’s chakra and passing it to the patient through the chakra of the other hand or fingers.
What are the advanced techniques in this method?
Advanced methods involve using colored prana.
This step is preceded by elementary and intermediate level. Basically, the steps are the same, except the fact that the treatment is done with colored prana.
At this level, the absorption of prana can be made using the major chakras (see chakras) dependent on the prana’s color.
Each colored prana has different healing characteristics and is used depending on the condition being treated. Moreover, there are various combinations possible between the colored pranas using different shades of the basic colors.
What can we do with this technique?
- It increases the healing speed of the body five times.
- It can pull the patient out of a crisis (severe pain, fainting, sudden weakening, etc).
- It can cure viral infections.
- Some serious illnesses can be improved in a few sessions and healed in a few.
Master Choa Kok Sui said:
“In antiquity, this method was practiced only by a few people from the elite. My job was to develop a highly effective healing system, something that common people could learn in a short period of time.