Moola Mantra lyrics:
”Om Sat-Chit-Ananda Parabrahma
Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
Sri Bhagavathe Namaha”
”Oh Divine Force, Spirit of All Creation, Highest Personality,
Divine Presence, manifest in every living being.
Supreme Soul manifested as the Divine Mother and as the Divine.”
This mantra is basically a prayer which states the names of God in Sanskrit, asking for protection and freedom from all sorrow and suffering.
It is a Vedic prayer that adores the great creator and liberator, who out of love and compassion manifests, to protect us, in an earthly form.
Chanting this mantra benefits include the revitalization of all cells with divine energy and blessings for a happy life.
For those who have chanted or even listened to it, the Moola Mantra has given great peace and joy to people all around the world. It has the power to transport one’s mind to the state of Causeless Love and Limitless Joy.
The calmness that this mantra can give is to be experienced, not spoken about.
All auspiciousness and serenity is yours simply by chanting or listening to this magnificent Mantra.
Even without knowing the meaning of it, this chant carries divine power. But when you know the meaning and chant with feeling in your heart, the energy will flow a million times more powerfully.
Also, reciting or just hearing this mantra can expand our level of consciousness.
This mantra is chanted or sung 3 times before giving the Oneness Blessing.
The Meaning of Moola Mantra
- Om – We are calling on the highest energy of all.
- Sat – The formless, Unmanifest Potential.
- Chit – Infinite Consciousness of the Universe.
- Ananda – Pure love, bliss, and joy.
- Parabrahma — The Supreme Creator.
- Purushothama — Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind.
- Paramatma – Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask.
- Sri Bhagavati – The Divine Mother, the power aspect of creation.
- Sametha – Together within Non-Duality.
- Sri Bhagavate – The Father of Creation which is unchangeable and permanent.
- Namaha – I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times.
“Even after repeated listenings, I find that this mantra feeds my soul in ways that only my heart understands, and receives my highest recommendation.” – Steve Ryals, Ezine
Deva Premal album is dedicated to Guruji Osho, which inspires her and the love of her life Miten’s creative works. You can easily meditate when you listen to this incredibly excellent album.
This album will not leave you unfeeling because divine love is present in it. There are no words which can describe it. Only this music and the celestial voice of Deva Premal remain and leave you alone with your divine essence.