When a new person comes into our lives, we connect with this person spiritually and develop a deep connection.
It is essential if this relationship is a friend or maybe a partner.
When we talk about sexual attraction, the ties can be very powerful and can even make you tired and anxious.
But what are these ties?
What are the Soul Ties?
A soul tie will also help you connect deeper with a person, spiritually and at the material level.
It can be challenging if we create a soul tie with a person that is not good for us.
A soul tie is a connection we have with all the people around us.
These ties help us communicate and express our feelings.
These strings of energy link one soul to another; through these, we are able to create the loving and intimate relationships that we have in our lives.
The reality is that these ties are deeper and more complex than we think. A soul tie can affect both partners’ lives, this means that any changes in one’s life can affect the other.
These ties last until the two persons learn the lesson they need to learn. Even if you do not talk with someone, the tie will be there.
Signs that You have a Soul Tie with Someone
If you meet a new person, sometimes it is very normal, and sometimes that person can make you feel many things.
You feel like you know them before, you feel a deep attraction, and you want to spend more time with this person.
Some signs that you have a soul tie are:
- You have an intimate connection with this person.
- You have an emotional connection with this person.
- You have a spiritual connection with this person.
We create very powerful soul ties with the persons we are very close, and with the persons we love.
The primary people from our lives with who we have these powerful ties are our parents, partner, and close friends.
These people are here for us all the time, and in some cases, they know all about us, our emotional traumas, our fears, and also our happy moments.
I will share some Healthy and Unhealthy Soul Ties Signs with you that will help you better understand what is happening with the strings of energy and why.
Healthy Soul Ties Signs
- If you meet a person you have a powerful tie with, you will feel maybe ‘’in love’’, like you have known this person for a lifetime. This person is exciting you and is making you feel positive. This is a sensation of wanting to know this person better and to explore their personality.
- This person is supporting you and helping you. You feel like you can do anything, and they encourage you to do more in life, to become the best version of yourself. You feel protected, and you feel the sensation of love and acceptance. You feel more confident with this person, and he is lifting you in everything you do.
- This person is making you a better person. It motivates you to improve your life and take care of yourself. You feel very safe, and this person is with you for support and help. Be careful not to compare a person who wants to change you or a person who wants to help you become a better person because you want that also.
READ MORE: 1144 Angel Number
Unhealthy Soul Ties Signs
- If this person is like an escape for you, as a rescue from your life, it may be possible to be a toxic tie for you. If you are in a relationship and meet a new person who feels like ‘’home,’’ you need to rethink what you want in life a little bit.
- If this person remembers you of someone that you are missing, this can be an unhealthy tie again. Sometimes we are not aware that we are searching for the same person in a different body, and if this happens, a pattern in your life occurs.
- If you meet a person with the same habits and passions as your last partner, it is possible to be just another pattern of your life that wanna make you step out of your comfort zone and attract something new in your life.
- You are not able to let this person go; you have for sure an unhealthy soul tie. Letting go means accepting that you deserve better. Know that all the time, when you are able to let something or someone go, you are manifesting something new and much more extraordinary in your life. Those relationships that keep you stuck and make you anxious are unhealthy ties that can be healed with acceptance, self-love, and respect toward ourselves and others.
- This person is putting pressure on you when you need to make decisions. Acknowledge that these kinds of connections will take you away from your personal goal and from your authentic self.
Even if you have an unbreakable soul tie with someone, you are able to acknowledge that thing, take action, forgive, and heal.
Some souls are indeed tied to us for our entire life, but we can detach from these connections if they are not good for us.
We need to acknowledge that we are here to evolve, and those people pulling us down are the most profound connections from our lives because they are the challenges we need to confront and heal.
Even if it is sometimes is tough to detach from someone, that is the best thing you can do in your life.
Because if that person needs to be in your life, it will be. You do not need to do anything, just be patient and wait.
If someone does not belong in your life, be sure that life will put you in some situation to acknowledge this and let it go.
Images credit – @Getty
READ THIS NEXT: Starseed Blood Types