This Reiki symbol (pronounced Tam-a-ra-sha) doesn’t belong to the Usui tradition.
Also known as „The Balancing Factor”, the Tamarasha symbol is of Egyptian origin and can be included in the Seichim branch of Reiki.
Seichim is a system developed by Patrick Ziegler, using symbols and procedures, which he re-discovered in Egypt.
Some people who practice Usui Reiki will not use symbols from other Reiki influences.
This symbol is known for providing balance and unblocking the energy chakras (or vortex), so energy can continue to flow evenly throughout the body.
To activate this symbol you need to trace it over the source of pain.
What is Tam A Ra Sha or Tamarasha symbol used for?
- By holding this image in your mind, you are increasing the flow of energy which can again heal pain at the source.
- Helps unblock the energy chakras, allowing the energy to flow.
- This symbol is used to heal the soul. Since it deals with the soul and our spiritual self, it heals illness and disease from the original source in the aura/energy fields.
- Helps to balance and ground the energy of the practitioner or the patient.
- Occasionally, it is used in Reiki healing to sign over an area of pain to help heal it faster.
- It helps to provide enlightenment and peace. This symbol also allows the practitioner to become more intuitive and psychic.
The Balancing Symbol can be activated in any of the following ways:
- drawn counterclockwise will balance and ground energy to your physical body.
- drawn clockwise will balance and ground energy to the spiritual body.
Reiki is a very powerful tool when used by the right people and for the right intentions. Reiki works on different levels: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual, enhancing everything in life.
Not only does it treat problems, but Reiki can also prevent them from ever developing.